Non-Surgical Face Lift and Rejuvenation Options
- What Is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
- Liquid Facelift with Injectables
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Topical Skin Care
Though there is no true substitute for surgical cosmetic enhancement, Dr. Neil Zemmel believes that many patients can achieve significant aesthetic benefits from non-surgical skin treatments. Richmond Aesthetic Surgery offers options such as BOTOX® Cosmetic and injectable fillers that can be used to reduce signs of aging as well as to stave off wrinkles and fine lines as long as possible. Along with laser rejuvenation procedures and professional-grade topical skin care, you can keep many of the common signs of aging at bay – and keep a vibrant youthful appearance – without the need for surgery.
What Is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift refers to the use of minimally invasive treatments to create a rejuvenating effect, similar to that of a facelift. While non-surgical procedures cannot achieve the significant improvement that a facelift can provide, many patients opt for non-surgical treatments to reduce mild to moderate signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, volume loss, and lax skin. By combining treatments like cosmetic injectables, laser skin resurfacing, and medical-grade skin care, our team can often help you achieve the beautiful, youthful appearance you desire—without the need for surgery.
Liquid Facelift with Fillers & Injectables
Injectables and dermal fillers provide patients with a non-surgical alternative to achieving smooth skin. In addition to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, many of these treatments can restore lost volume and give your face a fuller, more youthful look. Fillers and injectables can offer long-lasting results, and our plastic surgeon, physician assistants, and aestheticians work with you at our Dermlounge Medical Spa to create an individually tailored approach to looking naturally beautiful. In many cases, multiple injectables will be combined to provide to address the unique concerns you have with your appearance. As an added benefit, these treatments can be performed quickly, entail zero downtime, and you can return to your daily activities immediately. Our fillers and injectable treatments include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: BOTOX injections are designed to relax overactive facial muscles, helping smooth unwanted lines, such as forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet.
- Dysport®: Similar to BOTOX Cosmetic, Dysport is a neuromodulator that smoothes facial wrinkles by temporarily weakening the targeted muscles’ ability to contract.
- JUVÉDERM®: An extremely popular family of injectables, JUVÉDERM is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler that adds volume to areas of the face to create a youthful look.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC: This injectable is specially made to address signs of aging in the midface region. By restoring lost volume in the cheeks, VOLUMA can provide a more youthful facial contour.
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC: Patients wanting to plump their lips and smooth lines around their mouth are often good candidates for VOLBELLA.
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE® XC: This filler was developed for treating the nasolabial folds, the line the develops from the edges of the nose to the corners of the mouth.
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing treatments can strengthen and smooth the skin while also increasing its elasticity. Since our skin gradually loses collagen as we age, laser skin resurfacing aims to minimize wrinkles and stretch marks by stimulating new collagen production. In addition, this treatment can reduce the appearance of scars and even out your skin tone and texture. Though laser skin resurfacing is most commonly used on the face, this effective treatment can also be used to enhance the look of the décolletage as well as the back of the hands – two areas of the body that are particularly prone to showing early signs of aging. As your body produces new collagen in the months following the procedure, you should notice the results of your laser skin resurfacing continue to improve.
Topical Skin Care
In addition to non-surgical treatments such as injectables, dermal fillers, and laser skin resurfacing, our Dermlounge Medical Spa offers a wide range of state-of-the-art topical skin care treatments. These treatments are designed to help you maintain healthy and beautiful skin. When used regularly, our topical skin care offerings can also provide long-term benefits, prolong the time between other non-surgical treatments, and serve as a preventive means of combating the most common signs of age. Our skincare services can give you very quick results and revive your skin for a more vibrant appearance. For patients who have undergone a surgical procedure, our professionals may recommend utilizing specific skin care products or undergoing occasional treatments, such as facials or chemical peels, to prolong the positive effects of the cosmetic surgery. The most appropriate skin care treatments for your individual skin concerns will be discussed with you in a one-on-one appointment with our aesthetician. The topical skin care options at Dermlounge include:
- Med Spa Facials: Our facials work to deeply clean and nourish the skin to produce a healthier, vibrant appearance.
- Chemical Peels: We offer a variety of chemical peels, including some from SkinMedica®, to exfoliate the skin, improving a variety of tone and texture concerns.
- À la Carte Med Spa Services: Those interested in dermaplaning or facial waxing can choose to have these performed as a standalone treatment or added to another service.
- Skin Care Products: We strive to offer the safest, most effective skin care products available. Our professional-grade skin care includes SkinMedica, LATISSE®, and ZO® Skin Health product lines.
To learn more about our non-surgical treatments, or to schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon or skin care professionals, please contact us today.